Listen to WGSO talk show host Jeff Crouere interview Josh Brahm, asking the following questions:
- You believe that if they communicate the pro-life position properly, that any pro-life person can go toe-to-toe with any pro-choice advocate, is that right?
- Don't we see a reduction of abortions across the country?
- What is it within the pro-choice message that you can find common ground with?
- You still want to see Roe vs. Wade overturned, right? What would that look like on a national level?
- California is definitely a hostile state to pro-life causes. Does it help that there's such a large influx of Latino people who are often Catholic, and thus, pro-life?
- Won't ultrasounds have a dramatic impact on this issue?
- Is adoption an area where both pro-life and pro-choice people can find common ground?
- Do you think abortion-minded women realize that there are couples available to adopt their baby?
- "I think it's horrible that the government is using abortion as a political way to control people."
- "I don't think we should try to find common ground with someone who thinks it's okay to kill a baby!"
- "The abortion rate is going down because RU-486 isn't being counted."