It's Life Report's 150th episode, and Trent Horn is back in studio to discuss how pro-lifers should respond when their discussion of abortion gets down to the "metaphysical basement:" why are human beings valuable in the first place?
- Why should pro-lifers be concerned with answering the question “Why do humans matter?”
- How do pro-life advocates often answer the question?
- The imago dei is probably the most controversial or least understood reason, how do you understand this reason?
- Why shouldn't pro-lifers just quote Psalm 139, Jeremiah 1:5 and similar verses to pro-choice people?
- Can abortion be considered immoral even without reference to God?
- What do you do if a pro-choice advocate says that you’re imposing your religion on everyone else?
- Are there some inherent problems with Don Marquis' "future like ours" argument?
Trent Horn is the Coordinator of Respect Life Leadership Support at the Diocese of Phoenix. To learn more about Trent, visit DiocesePhoenix.org. Watch other Life Report episodes with him at prolifepodcast.net/tag/trent-horn.
Direct download: LifeReport150.mp3
-- posted at: 10:19am PDT