The second part of Josh's interview with Brad Mattes, CEO of Life Issues Institute and host of the Emmy award-winning television show, "Facing Life Head-On." Brad answers the questions from the "Life Report Questionnaire" and more!
- What did you get in trouble for as a child?
- What is your favorite movie, and why?
- What has been the pro-life movement's greatest victory (or victories) so far?
- What has been the pro-life movement's greatest failing or weakness?
- Does the pro-life movement need more unity, and if so, how can we accomplish that?
- Graphic Pictures: Should we use them, and if so, how, when, and where?
- What would you say to those who would argue that graphic pictures should be used in very public places because children don't seem to be too negatively effected by them?
- Stem Cell Research & Human Cloning: What should pro-lifers be doing about this, and why?
- What would you say to those who say it's unfair to compare the current successes of ESCR with adult stem cell research since ASCR has had more public funding until recently?
- What should pro-lifers be doing about human cloning now that it might actually be a reality?
- Assisted Suicide & Euthanasia: What should pro-lifers be doing about this, and why?
- Is the Netherlands a lost cause on the end-of-life issues debate?
- Respond to Americans who look at the problems with euthanasia in the Netherlands and respond, "That's them. We will do it better."
- What do you say to someone who is for assisted suicide in certain hard cases?
- How should pro-lifers interact with those who are pro-abortion-choice?
- Respond to pro-lifers who would say that we should be shouting at pro-choice people because that shows we're taking baby killing seriously.
- What single thing should pro-lifers be doing that most are NOT doing right now?
- How can pro-lifers start conversations about such a dark issue without being weird?
- How should pro-life people use Facebook?
- If people went to LifeIssues.org what could they find there?
Direct download: LifeReport176.mp3
-- posted at: 10:29am PST